– Planning and organizing production schedules
– Assessing project and resource requirements
– Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
– Determining quality control standards
– Overseeing production processes
– Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
– Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
– Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
– Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
– supervising the work of junior staff
– Organizing relevant training sessions
– Good computer knowledge is must ( MS-Word, MS-Excel, Internet Browsing & E-mail).
– Good communication & interpersonal Skill.
– Excellent leadership skill.
– Ability to work under pressure.
Graduates with Minimum Diploma/ Honors in Fashion Designing or Honors/ Masters in Fine Arts from any reputed institute.
No of Vacancies: 03
Job Level: Entry
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: Garments / Textile
Preferred Business Area: Fashion Designer
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 23 August 2017.
Other Benefits: As per company policy.
Please send your Resume (email): email@example.com
Corporate Office: House # 62, Block # B(2nd floor), Road # 3, Niketon, Gulshan-1 Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Job Source: Online Job Posting