- Coordination with the departments head and the business head about business issues
- Prepare meeting minutes, follow up the action to ensure the fulfillment of decisions
- Arrange meetings among Top Management, Dept. Heads and to discuss about the reports, reasons of failure and future action plans.
- Follow up committed actions by the HODs and update its progress to the Unit Head time to time.
- Excellent Academic Result
- Highly efficient in MS Office
- Outstanding presentation Skills
- Excellent Physical Appearance, good looking
- 2-3 years’ work experience is preferable for Senior Executive position; while fresher are encouraged to apply for Executive position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to take responsibilities and challenges with commitment.
- Real enthusiasm to learn, develop and deliver.
- Good computer knowledge to work with MS office.
No of Vacancies: N/A
Job Level: Entry
Job Nature: Full time
Industry: Food & Beverage Industry
Preferred Business Area: Food & Beverage Industry
Business Graduate, Females
Application Deadline: Dec 12, 2017
Register and Apply