Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL), the major Shari`ah based Bank in South Asia and a leading private commercial bank having strong business network with 318 online branches across the country with an excellent working environment and corporate culture is looking for challenge striving, forward looking, proactive & self-driven, young, energetic & talented Bangladeshi citizens with requisite qualifications for appointment in the post of Assistant Officer Grade-III (General) of the Bank.
Note: Name of the post/designation is changeable as may be decided by the authority from time to time.
– Age limit: Maximum 30 years as on 30.06.2017
Note: Original certificate of SSC / equivalent examination to be submitted as the proof of age of the candidates. No affidavit in this regard shall be accepted.
– Strong communication skills, both oral & written
– Must have basic computer literacy in MS Word & MS Excel
– The candidates in service must apply through proper channel.
– Selected candidates of AOG-III (General) shall execute a Surety Bond to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 05 (five) years.
– Masters Degree with no 3rd div/class in any academic examination.
– Note: Below GPA 2.00 in case of SSC/HSC and below CGPA 2.50 in case of Graduation (Hons)/Masters degree will be treated as 3rd div/class.
No of Vacancies: 03
Job Level: N/A
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: Bank / Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Preferred Business Area: Bank / Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Application Deadline: 30 June, 2017
Salary & Benefits: AOG-III (General/Cash): The selected Candidates shall be on probation for a period of 06 (six) months with monthly consolidated pay Tk.26,000/- only. On successful completion of probationary period, the candidates will be confirmed in the service under the scale of Pay Tk.14,460-870X4-17,940-EB-990X6-23,880-1080X5-29,280/- and other admissible allowances with total initial emoluments of Tk. 32,000/- only per month.
See Attached Image
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited
Job Source: See Attached Image