Social Marketing Company, a large well-reputed not-for-profit organization involved in the implementation of social programs wishes to recruit the following professional. The company seeks a talented and aspiring candidate who would join our team and meaningfully contribute to the efforts to reach the organization’s goal.
– Identify development needs of different groups of employees in consultation with employee supervisors of different divisions.
– Prepare Training Calendar in accordance with the development needs.
– Process and coordinate enlistment of external training organizations for providing training as per calendar.
– Implement the approved Training Calendar through organizing different in-house and external training and learning interventions for management and graded staff.
– Follow up and report the impact of such trainings on the overall productivity of employees through measuring Pre and Post training effectiveness.
– Develop and organize training materials, manuals and other related educational materials for in house training.
– Conduct training evaluation and performance of training contractors and report those to the supervisor.
– Process and file all relevant documents related to training and make them available as and when required for audit.
– Plan and arrange oversees training as and when advised and provide support to the trainee as per need.
– Prepare and submit quarterly training report to the management.
– Assist respective department in developing on the job-training program.
– Coordinate and process yearly/ half yearly Performance Appraisal and KPI setting of management and graded staff and compile all relevant information for submitting to the management in time.
– Coordinate orientation program of new joiners as per orientation plan as and when required.
– Coordinate and process all activities in regard to employee promotions and maintain all relevant record in this regard.
– Liaise with training institutions, HR consulting firms and universities for training and internship program.
– Carry out any other responsibilities as advised by the supervisor from time to time.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
– Masters in Social Science/M.Com or MBA from a recognized University. MBA in HRM will be an added advantage.
– Minimum 7 years experience in the area of learning and development for Master degree holder or 5 years experience for candidates having MBA in HRM.
– Maximum 37 years of age.
– Must have hands-on experience in designing, organizing and facilitating training programs, conducting TNA, identifying training resources, and monitoring and evaluating results.
– Must have skills in developing presentations and training materials.
– First-rate presentation and facilitation skills, inter-personal communication skills, knowledge on modern training tools and techniques, proficiency in computer especially in MS Word, Excel and Power point are some other essential requirements.
– Excellent communication skills both in written and spoken English, ability in bangla typing and willingness to travel frequently to the fields are also prerequisites.
No of Vacancies: N/A
Job Level: Mid
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: NGO / Development
Preferred Business Area: Education
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 04 July, 2017
Salary & Benefits: Selected candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefit package which includes PF, Gratuity, Performance incentive, Profit bonus, Festival bonuses, Group life insurance, Leave encashment etc.
Interested candidates may apply in confidence with a detailed CV with names and contact information of three references (non-relative), a cover letter supporting the qualification of the candidate for the position and two copies of recent passport size color photographs to the Senior Manager-HR, Social Marketing Company, SMC Tower, 33 Banani C/A, Dhaka-1213 or apply through http://www.smc-bd.org/index.php/job/. The deadline for submission of the application is July 4, 2017.
Please mark the position applied for, on top of the envelope.
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
Social Marketing Company
Job Source: http://www.smc-bd.org/index.php/job/