Prime Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country and the proud recipient of numerous awards from ICAB, ICMAB and SAFA for its published accounts & reports, operational excellence and transparency in consecutive years.
This success has been achieved through the contribution and enthusiasm of our motivated employees.
The Bank is now looking for experienced personnel for the following position of its Internal Control & Compliance Division.
The above position will be offered to the deserving candidate depending on experience and competencies.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (FCA) from any reputed firm with MBA or M.Com in Accounting from any UGC approved university.
- At least 7 years’ experience in banking industry is essential.
- Overall responsibilities for total concurrent audit functions of the bank.
- Evaluating to ascertain whether the implementations of controls are executed in accordance with prescribed policies &procedures.
- Leading and managing the team effectively for ensuring proper controls over financial as well as compliance functions.
- Leading and coordinating plan & strategy to support the development of annual concurrent audit plan.
- Communicating with Senior Management.
- Overall responsibility to report any findings/irregularities to the competent authority of the Bank.
- Responsible for overall follow up and compliance thereof.
- Ability to effect change and implement new ideas.
- Sound understanding & knowledge in IT.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skill with pleasant personality.
- Hardworking, proactive, self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
No of Vacancies: N/A
Job Level: Mid
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: Bank / Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Preferred Business Area: Bank / Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Salary: As per Bank’s policy
Other Benefits: As per Bank’s policy
Qualified Chartered Accountant (FCA) from any reputed firm with MBA or M.Com in Accounting from any UGC approved university.
Interested and eligible candidate can apply for only one position of the following link:
Application Deadline: Nov 30, 2017
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for recruitment assessment. Any kind of persuasion in the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of candidature. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.