The Senior Officer- Capacity Building is responsible to coordinate the process of assessing the trainings need, design and development of training packages, and delivering training packages to target groups in close collaboration with the Project Management Team.
- EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Master in Development Studies, Water & Sanitation, Environmental Studies, Education etc. 4-6 Years of post-graduation working experience with capacity building process in the development sector (preferably in urbansanitation)
- Excellent conceptualisation, communication, facilitation, reporting and presentation skill
- Ability to work independently and/or in a multi-cultural team and meeting deadlines
- Fluency in English language and proficiency in computer application
No of Vacancies: N/A
Job Level: Mid
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: NGO / Development
Preferred Business Area: NGO / Development
Salary: Monthly Gross BDT 75,000 – 80,000
Other benefits i.e. Festival Bonus, Gratuity, PF, Insurance coverage as per organisation policy, subject to qualification and experiences.
Master in Development Studies, Water & Sanitation, Environmental Studies, Education etc.
Application Deadline: Nov 22, 2017
Please apply online through uploading your CV mentioning two referees by 22 November 2017. Although Practical Action Bangladesh is an equal opportunity employer but women candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.