- To supervise maintenance activities of utility systems to provide continuous supply of electric power, water supply, gas, sanitary and air condition system required for smooth operations.
- Ensure quality of works being maintained at highest level.
- Directs workers and contractors engaged in buildings and grounds maintenance activities, such as repairing furniture and minor civil work, removing weeds, raking and disposing of dirt’s and refuses within the campus.
- Maintain detail records of all testing, checks, observations, repair & rectification as required.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Management as per company requirement.
- Age minimum 30 years.
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Practical experience at least 03 years.
- Should have problem detection aptitude, solving expertise and report writing skills.
- Sound in MS office Package.
- Good in internal communication, coordination and interpersonal skills.
No of Vacancies: 01
Job Level: Entry
Age Limit: 30-45 Yrs
Job Nature: Full Time
Preferred Business Area: Education
Contributory Provident Fund, Earned Leave, Casual Leave, Medical Leave and Festival Allowances.
Diploma Engineering in Electrical / Power Technology.
Application Deadline: Dec 10, 2017
Interested candidates are requested to send their hand written application with full resume addressing to the Managing Director of HURDCO Limited through courier.
Note: Candidates are also requested to send another copy of his/her CV to this email address: [email protected].
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.