- Responsible for financial transactions, record keeping and financial reporting.
- Ensure financial rules are properly followed.
- Able to work independently and manage the total accounts of the project office.
- Ensure timely provision of logistics for the field office.
- Assist reporting with donor.
- Should have 3 years experience as mid-level finance staff in NGO/INGO sector.
- Experience with financial accounting software.
- Valid motorcycle driving license is required.
No of Vacancies: 01
Job Level: Entry
Job Nature: Contractual
Industry: NGO / Development
Preferred Business Area: NGO / Development
Salary: Around Tk. 26,000 per month gross.
Desired Education: B.Com pass/ M.Com preferred.
Application Deadline: Dec 6, 2017
Click here to apply