Responsibilities of this position will include planning, designing and implementing publication activities in line with CPD’s publication programme and strategy. The successful candidate will oversee the entire range of activities-from conceptualization to quality delivery on time-of a wide range of publications and other materials production including books, research papers, monographs, working papers, annual report etc.
- Candidates should have outstanding skills and aptitude in stylistic and linguistic editing, copy editing, reference checking, and coordination of activities related to the publication process.
- Competence in publication related computer software is essential.
- Five years of effective service experience including at least three years experience as Senior Publication Associate/Assistant Director (Publication) or in comparable position is required.
- Length of service and subject requirement may be relaxed in exceptional cases (for example, good publication records or a foreign degree at Master’s level, and experience in publication related works).
- The candidate will be associated with CPD’s Dialogue and Publication Division.
No of Vacancies: N/A
Job Level: Mid
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: NGO / Development
Preferred Business Area: NGO / Development
Salary: Taka 66,000 per month
A gross salary staring from Taka 66,000 per month will be offered to successful candidates, along with other admissible benefits. Actual compensation package will be offered based on the assessment of the candidate’s qualification and suitability, including experience.
The candidate will need to have a Master’s degree in any subject of Social Science preferably in English or Journalism, with good academic result from a reputed university.
Application Deadline: Dec 10, 2017
Qualified candidates should apply with a copy of the resume publication list and a recent photograph at: [email protected]
- CPD is an equal opportunity employer.
- Shortlisted candidates for the above position will be duly informed for written test, interview and computer literacy test.