APPLICATION DEADLINE EXPIRED
This position Involves in aspects of marketing activities including market data collection, analyze market position and monitor field forces’ activities.
- Frequently collect current market information about competitors’ products and activities.
- Monitor all trade activities of QEL and Competitors.
- Have knowledge about market coverage and uncovered areas of QEL & competitors.
- Collect feedback of consumers & traders on products and service of QEL & competitors.
- Analyze market problems and find out expected solutions.
- Take part in sales activities with DSR and ASM every two days in a week.
- Prepare weekly & monthly report on market update.
- Monitor Sales & marketing activities of field force.
- Motivate sales team as well as distributors.
- Give on job the job training to SR/SO in the market.
- Collect territory wise data for MVR (market verification Report) in every week.
- Prepare report on area wise market share based on product availability of different Brands.
- Collect information about 80% value generating outlet.
- Check distributors’ warehouse to establish product arrangement with a view to minimize damage.
- Collect data on competitors’ new product, new price and special activities in the market.
- Report to: Assistant Manager (Marketing Information System)
- Unit: Marketing Information System
- Department/Division: Marketing
- Location: QEL Head Office
The jobholder will be agreed with his /her supervisor to execute any additional responsibility relevant to the job for the interest of the organization as and when necessary.
- Min. 03 years in the relevant field.
- Knowledge of: Communication with people, good command over English as well Bengali both in written and spoken form, good presentation skill.
- Ability to: Convince people, excellent team player with proactive attitude.
No of Vacancies: N/A
Job Level: Entry
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: Electronics / Consumer Durables
Preferred Business Area: Electronics / Consumer Durables
Graduation (in Marketing)
Application Deadline: Dec 12, 2017
Click here to apply