APPLICATION DEADLINE EXPIRED
This position will involve in conducting training need analysis, developing modules as per requirement, facilitate the training session, evaluate effectiveness of each training and report the progress throughout the year.
- Identify training needs, set objectives of training program and select appropriate participants.
- Plan and organize different training programs required for the employees of the organization.
- Develop different training manuals, module, materials and handouts.
- Facilitate training sessions independently and confidently in participatory training program.
- Conduct training follow-up, assess impact and effectiveness of different training programs.
- Synthesize all training feedback obtained from the different trainees and accommodate those in the training module where applicable in consultation with HOHR.
- Develop effective tools for monitoring and evaluation of training programs.
- Initiate employee development plan after annual/quarter performance review of employee and contact with external training organization (if required) for any specific skill development.
- Collect and process necessary data, maintain all relevant records and documentation for preparing periodic reports.
- Report to: Head of HR
- Unit: Training & Development
- Department/Division: Human Resources
- Location: QEL Head Office
The jobholder will be agreed with his /her supervisor to execute any additional responsibility relevant to the job for the interest of the organization as
and when necessary.
- Min. 03 years in the relevant field.
- Knowledge of: Communication with people, good command over English as well Bengali both in written and spoken form, good presentation skill.
- Ability to: Convince people, excellent team player with proactive attitude.
No of Vacancies: N/A
Job Level: Entry
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: Electronics / Consumer Durables
Preferred Business Area: Electronics / Consumer Durables
Graduation/ Masters (preferably BBA/ MBA in HRM)
Application Deadline: Dec 12, 2017
Click here to apply