This position will involve in conducting training need analysis, developing modules as per requirement, facilitate the training session, evaluate effectiveness of each training and report the progress throughout the year.
- Identify training needs, set objectives of training program and select appropriate participants.
- Plan and organize different training programs required for the employees of the organization.
- Develop different training manuals, module, materials and handouts.
- Facilitate training sessions independently and confidently in participatory training program.
- Conduct training follow-up, assess impact and effectiveness of different training programs.
- Synthesize all training feedback obtained from the different trainees and accommodate those in the training module where applicable in consultation with HOHR.
- Develop effective tools for monitoring and evaluation of training programs.
- Initiate employee development plan after annual/quarter performance review of employee and contact with external training organization (if required) for any specific skill development.
- Collect and process necessary data, maintain all relevant records and documentation for preparing periodic reports.
- Report to: Head of HR
- Unit: Training & Development
- Department/Division: Human Resources
- Location: QEL Head Office
The jobholder will be agreed with his /her supervisor to execute any additional responsibility relevant to the job for the interest of the organization as
and when necessary.
- Min. 03 years in the relevant field.
- Knowledge of: Communication with people, good command over English as well Bengali both in written and spoken form, good presentation skill.
- Ability to: Convince people, excellent team player with proactive attitude.
No of Vacancies: N/A
Job Level: Entry
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: Electronics / Consumer Durables
Preferred Business Area: Electronics / Consumer Durables
Graduation/ Masters (preferably BBA/ MBA in HRM)
Application Deadline: Dec 12, 2017
Click here to apply