- Ensure receiving all due reports/statements with possible reasons of non-performances/ failures and future action plans to overcome the failures from all the Unit Heads on time.
- Evaluate those received reports, statements, reasons and action plans as per preset criteria, prevailing business practices and with own judgments.
- Prepare statement, in preset format, for Top Management based on the reports from concerned persons (CPs) along with their own personalized comments.
- Arrange meetings among Top Management, Unit Heads and CPs to discuss about the reports, reasons of failure and future action plans.
- Follow up committed actions by the CPs and update its progress to the Top Management time to time.
- 2-3 years’ work experience is preferable for Senior Executive position; while fresher are encouraged to apply for Executive position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to take responsibilities and challenges with commitment.
- Real enthusiasm to learn, develop and deliver.
- Good computer knowledge to work with MS office.
- Excellent Academic Result
- Highly efficient in MS Office
- Outstanding presentation Skills
- Excellent Physical Appearance, good looking
No of Vacancies: N/A
Job Level: Entry
Job Nature: Full time
Industry: Food & Beverage Industry
Preferred Business Area: Food & Beverage Industry
- Attractive Compensation package will be provided to the highly deserving talents.
- Other benefits are as per company policy.
Business Graduate, Females will be get privileged
Application Deadline: Dec 12, 2017
Register and Apply