Grab your next GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY!
Since the inception, Standard Bank Limited as a leading third generation private commercial bank nurtures a work environment that promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. We are on a fast track within the banking industry and are seeking highly skilled professionals to take us even further.
If you are looking for a career that will give you ample scope to develop, help you unlock potential to make a real headway, SBL should be your choice. At SBL, our employees are valued as individuals and recognized for the contributions they make.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing LAN, MAN and WAN
- Manages network design and architecture and monitors network stability and activity, making recommendations for additional resources and equipment
- Oversees network security, troubleshoots and fixes network failures, schedules and executes backups and prepares data restoration/disaster recovery plans
- Tracks/monitors network performance and activity
- Overall network management
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc in CSE/Bachelor in CS/Bachelor in IT/M.Sc in CS/M.Sc in IT from a reputed university
- Certification on RHCE, MCSE/CCNA/DBA (Preferred)
- Minimum 04 years of experience
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: Bank / Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Preferred Business Area: Bank / Non-Bank Fin. Institution
B.Sc in CSE/Bachelor in CS/Bachelor in IT/M.Sc in CS/M.Sc in IT from a reputed university
Application Deadline: Dec 28, 2017
Interested candidates are requested to send their résumé along with cover letter and a recent photograph to Head of HR, Standard Bank Limited, Metropolitan Chamber Building (3rd Floor), 122-124 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka 1000 or email to [email protected] on or before December 28, 2017 mentioning the name of the position he/she applied for. Only short listed candidates will be considered for interview. The designation & other conditions may be relaxable to the deserving candidates. The management reserves the right to accept or decline any application at its discretion.