- Prepare details estimate & budget.
- Supervision of different type construction of residential & commercial building.
- Support logistics department for collect/ analyze market rate for ensuring value for money, for preparation of procurement schedule and rate analysis as per the received quotations.
- Monitor the construction works on a regular basis to check and ensure good quality of materials and implementation.
- Develop drawing, design and BoQ of different infrastructure.
- Quality control, cost control and time management.
- Construction site supervision, reporting of weekly and monthly progress.
- Monitor and implement all safety programs for projects for assign areas.
- Minimum 2 years experience in any recognized organization as Civil Engineer.
- Basic computer, e-mail & AutoCAD drawing software knowledge is a must.
- Field Visit as required.
No of Vacancies: 01
Job Level: Entry
Age Limit: 25-35 Yrs
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: NGO / Development
Preferred Business Area: NGO / Development
As per HEED Policy.
Minimum 3/4 Year’s Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Application Deadline: Jan 15, 2018
Send your complete resume with contact number & two recent photographs, cover letter, photocopies of all educational certificates, training & experience certificate addressing to;
Director, HRM & Admin
Plot#19, Main Road, Section#11, Block#A, Mirpur, Dhaka-1216.https://i.imgur.com/3X8LDTw.png