APPLICATION DEADLINE EXPIRED
BRAC Bank Limited, the pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 186 Branches, 448 ATMs, 460 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the bank has an unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve million.
To support its continued business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented, enthusiastic individuals for the following position in the Legal Affairs Division:
Position: Associate Manager, Manager- Legal Affairs
Employment Type: Full-Time Employment
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Drafting & vetting all kind of Agreements (National & International).
- Drafting various Charge Documents, SLA, NDA, MoU, Pari-Passu, Legal Notices, Deed of Mortgage, Power of Attorney, Redemption, TPA, Rental Agreements etc.,
- Attending various internal and external meetings with the National and International Vendors/Clients and Negotiate thereby for the Interest of Bank,
- Documentation in Corporate, Retail- Home Loan, SME Banking.
- Co-ordination with all departments of the Bank regarding legal issues as and when required,
- Ensuring the legal compliance of the Rules and Guidelines of the Bangladesh Bank in National and International Transactions,
- Providing the legal opinion on various complex legal issues of the Bank,
- Assisting Divisional Head (Legal & Recovery Division) of the Bank,
- All kind of land-related Vetting, (Title Deed, Baya Deed, Khatians, LDTR, etc.),
- Legal Research,
- Any other task assign by the Head of Legal Affairs.
- Candidates must have LLB and LLM degree from any reputed University (preferably higher degree from abroad).
- Candidate must possess a minimum CGPA of 3 (out of 4) at both graduation and post-graduation level and minimum CGPA of 4 (out of 5) at S.S.C and H.S.C levels
- Interested candidates must have to have a mentality to work outside Dhaka city
- 5-8 years of experience in relevant field, (including reputed Law Chambers).
- Candidates must have to have good knowledge of Banking Law, Company Law, and all Banking Transactions,
- Candidates must have to have good Communication skills either in English and Bangla,
- Candidates must have to have good drafting skills.
- Strong Command over Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to be a part of this diversified BRAC Bank family, then please Apply Online.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature before or after the final selection.
Application Deadline: August 11, 2018