SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economies, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
The Global Finance & Administration (GFA) Board Area covers all tasks within the area of responsibility of the Chief Financial Officer, such as accounting, controlling, procurement or shared service center.
The GFA Rotational Trainee Program is designed for recent graduates and young professionals who are looking for an international career in the finance sector to develop young agile talents.
In order to develop highly qualified employees and integrate them into the CFO Board Area, SAP offers a 20-months Rotational Trainee Program intended for motivated talents and high performers who are highly flexible, open-minded and motivated to grow into the Finance Organization. Successful applicants will have the unique and exclusive opportunity to go through 4 carefully selected practical phases in different international SAP locations.
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will have the opportunity to apply for a job in the GFA organization that best matches their skills and interests and enable them to add significant value to SAP’s business. If you are a driven and independent individual, with an interest to start an international career in the area of Finance, then bring your creativity, passion and pioneering spirit to SAP and start your professional career with us!
We are recruiting six promising talents in our hub locations Germany (Walldorf), Singapore and United States (Newtown Square).
This posting is for the applicants from Singapore.
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
WHAT WE OFFER
The Rotational Trainee Program for GFA includes:
- 20-months duration, divided into 4 practical phases of 5 months each (2 international rotations and 2 rotations in their home country)
- Rotations covering four pillars in the CFO Board Area, e.g. Field Finance, Global Corporate F&A Functions, Business Network Group, and Global Finance Infrastructure /Shared Services, ideally with one rotation in each area
- Onboarding event in Germany at SAP headquarters to get to know SAP as a company and the GFA board area
- On the job training during the practical phases supported by experienced managers
- Supervision by a personal mentor who is directly reporting to the board and guides you through your career at SAP
- Opportunities to participate in workshops and training to acquire new skills (soft skills, software-based skills, etc.) in addition to area-based topics and mentoring
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILL AND COMPETENCIES
- Graduate from an accredited University with a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, preferably major topics in Finance and Accounting
- Minimum of 2 internships within a finance department is a must
- International experience working or studying abroad is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Agile mindset
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Strong team player
Experience through internships and/or working student employment in the area of finance or accounting is a must.
The position is offered to candidates with max. 2 years of first professional work experience.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.