BRAC Bank Limited
BRAC Bank Limited, the pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 184 Branches, over 460 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 229 remittance delivery points, the Bank has unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve millions.
Vacancy: Not specific
- Assist to conduct Risk Committee like ERAF, ERMC & RMC, capture all discussions and monitor/follow up issues discussed in the meeting;
- Analyzing the KRI breach item (threshold breach) and prepare KRI dashboard and taking actions against the breach items in consultation with stakeholders;
- Perform various risk reviews (as a proactive risk identification tool) based on the pre-defined checklist;
- Preparing Risk Papers on a monthly basis and ensure related information collection, analyze data, meeting, trend analysis, preparation (as per Central Bank’s guideline) and presentation to Senior Management on a monthly basis;
- Assist to prepare, amend policy, processes, PPG of the bank;
- Assist for Risk Management Workshop across the network and units, coordinate and help to conduct risk management awareness session with different team/units and ensure risk learning is done effectively;
- Identify new ideas on digital and automation space, drive the risk automation, system projects, liaison with stakeholders to run risk projects;
- Other Adhoc tasks advised by line manager on a daily basis, preparing a presentation on different risk issues/policies and assist HoRMU to drive RM Agenda/Key Initiative.
Employment Status: Full-time
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree from/with the major of Finance, Accounting, MIS, Statistics from any reputed public or private universities of Bangladesh or abroad.
Risk Specialized certification e.g. FRM, CERM, will be given preference;
Experience Requirements: 3 to 5 year(s)
- 3-5 years of banking and risk management experience;
- Strong analytical, presentation, interpersonal skill and good team player;
- Strong command over Microsoft Office, Systems Evaluation, Analysis and Monitoring;
- Ability to work under pressure situation and the ability to complete all assignments in a timely and effective manner;
- Excellent communication skills.
Job Location: Dhaka
Read Before Apply
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview as per the recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please go to Brac Bank Ltd’s career portal and apply by creating your detailed profile.
BRAC Bank does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal employment organization. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: 10 Aug 2020