Manager – Accounts & Finance – Deshbandhu Packaging Ltd. ( A sister Concern of Deshbandhu Group)
- Responsible for preparation of weekly, monthly, yearly financial Statements i.e Balance sheet, P & L, Cash flow statements etc.
- Analyses accounting records, financial statement or other financial reports.
- Responsible for ensuring reconciling all bank accounts and cash book on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities of the group.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advice on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Maintains Dealer Accounts and reconcile on timely manner.
- Good knowledge about International banking and international trade.
- Prepare various official letters in English to the Bank for LC and other Banking purpose.
- Work at office
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) in Accounting
- The candidate should be CA-CC.
- At most 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts and Finance, Business Planning, Costing
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age 32 to 40 years
- Ability to effectively direct and supervise team.
- Knowledge and ability in the use of software applications i.e. SAP, TALLY etc.
- Ability to exercise initiative and sound judgment and to react with discretion under varying conditions.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.