Data Entry Operator (Work at Office) – Golden Harvest InfoTech
Key Selling Points
- Read carefully before applying.
- Candidates must attend training sessions at the office.
- Golden Harvest InfoTech Ltd (GHITL) is a multi-disciplinary outsourcing service provider established in 2000. GHIT specializes in digitizing data from handwritten documents and manuscripts with our team of professionals. Golden Harvest InfoTech works with clientele in the USA, UK, France, Germany and more.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check the output.
- Work at office
- Skills Required: Computer type, Data Entry
- Age 18 to 30 years
- Candidates must attend training at the GHIT Office for 15 – 20 days and participate in an exam after that. Passed trainees get the chance to join us.
- Have to maintain 8 hours of working time.
- Good typing speed.
- Good knowledge of English
- Quick learning capacity
- Salary: Production Based.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Read Before Apply
Please mention “Data Entry Operator” in the subject line.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.