Teacher – Prime Bank Grammar School (PBGS)
- Teacher – Mathematics, Biology, ICT, English Language & Literature, Bangla, Physics,Bangladesh Studies and Chemistry (Grade 6 to 10)
- Prime Bank Grammar School (PBGS) is a reputed school created and operated by Prime Bank Foundation with the goal of making high quality values-oriented education more accessible for all. Initially mandated to make international standard English based schooling more affordable to bring it within reach for those constrained financially, the Prime Bank Grammar School project seeks to go further by developing a more holistic view of and introducing more innovative approaches to education which emphasizes on the interactive method of teaching.
- Job Location Prime Bank Grammar School, House 1, Road 21, Sector-4, Uttara, Dhaka
- Conduct classes in accordance with the Syllabus and academic guidelines of the school.
- Prepare syllabus, session plan, scheme of work & lesson plan for relevant subjects according to the PBGS Standard.
- Prepare question papers & mark schemes according to the CAIE standard.
- Prepare Lecture materials /PPT and actively involved in developing curriculum.
- Evaluate students’ assignments and written works.
- O Level counseling and work as a team player.
- All academic responsibilities related to students exam, parents dealing and other duties as the position requires.
- Support the development of student portfolios in line with agreed school practices.
- Maintain good professional working relationships with colleagues and administrators.
- Prepare and Maintain grades and report cards for students.
- Active participation in school events.
- Other Ad-hoc Academic and Administrative duties as needed by the institution.
- Honors and Masters in relevant subjects (Mathematics, Biology, ICT, English Language & Literature, Bangla, History, Geography, Social Studies,Physics and Chemistry) from reputed university.
- Result: Minimum CGPA 3 for Bangla, English Language & Literature and History.
- Minimum CGPA 3.5 for Mathematics, Biology, ICT, Geography, Social Studies, Physics and Chemistry.
- O & A Levels Preferred.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age 32 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 4 years teaching experience (Grade 6 to 10) in a Cambridge curriculum school.
- Candidates must have good knowledge to teach relevant subjects CAIE Syllabus for O level.
- Preferable if Cambridge stage-1, stage-2 training is completed.
- Computer Literacy in MS Office and Outlook. Ability to teach using online platforms (Zoom, Google Classrooms).
- Only applicants with English Medium experience may apply.
- Only applicants with strong command in English may apply.
- Only applicants with experience in Cambridge ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS 4037, BANGLADESH STUDIES 7094, BENGALI 3204, BIOLOGY 5090, COMPUTER SCIENCE 2210, ENGLISH LANGUAGE 1123, MATHEMATICS (SYLLABUS D) 4024 may apply
- As per company policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Send your CV to
Chief Executive officer, Prime Bank Foundation,
House # 146 (6th floor), Road 13/B, Block-E, Banani, Dhaka-1213 or
Please mention the position and subject in the subject line of email
also the present and expected salary in the CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview
Application Deadline : 25 May 2021
Prime Bank Grammar School (PBGS)