Officer, Production Planning – Ventura Leatherware Mfy (BD) Ltd
- Ventura Leatherware Mfy (BD) Ltd is looking for deserving candidates for the position of Officer in Production Planning.
- Based on the master plan work on the detailed Production plan taking inputs from Shipment information, order info, Color and style received from Merchandizing department, Material info from SCM and Technical information with respect sample bag and Technical approvals.
- Execute and Follow up of Master Plans & Production Output warning and identify risk line of each workshop & work closely with Floor In-charge to meet OTD.
- Summarize people and hours required for executing each order
- Prepare workforce projections and budget estimates in order to meet accounting requirements in discussion with PC in charge.
- Monitor and track the plan on regular basis with respective department and update Operational Leader PC if there are deviations from the original shipment date agreed. Also provide Production delivery warning update (delivery risk assessment) for each workshop.
- Material situation update (base on Production schedule) and follow up Supplement material.
- Preparing QCO Schedule & follow up with workshop.
- To make Load plan of every vessel Goods.
- Confirm Goods ready date for all order.
- Follow up File information & Amendment data with Merchandising dept & Workshop.
- Prepare & Follow up shipment schedule with Packing dept & Logistics Dept.
- Communicate with various departments and act as bridge between product development, production, procurement, warehouse and merchandising.
- Constantly track material availability and provide heads up if there are changes to production schedule.
- Determine material requirements in discussion with Operational Leader PC and current inventory status and monitor the status of materials
- Revise and reschedule orders to compensate for rush order priorities, material shortages y and share with respective departments and actively engages them and keep them informed and get their buy in
- Monitor & Track data pertaining daily production output and report on balance production required.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Leather Engineering, Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in IPE
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Attention to detail, Excellent interpersonal skills, Excellent operating skills over MS Office, Thinking and Decision Making Skill, Time Management skills, Trustworthy
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Planning, Lather Industries, Production planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 23 to 37 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Good knowledge of leather Bag Manufacturing.
- Thorough knowledge of production life cycle.
- Good Understanding of Supply Chain and Logistics management.
- Thorough working knowledge and Tools for Production Planning.
- Good working knowledge of MS office program (expert in excel & power point)
- Ability to plan own work, setting priorities.
- Good team player with integrity.
- Ability to work independently.
- Planning and scheduling skills.
- Documentation and reporting skills.
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving capability
- Tk. 27000 – 50000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Profit share
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Other benefits as per BEPZA rules and company policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Read Before Apply
Candidates who are willing to stay in Nilphamari/ Saidpur are requested to apply.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Application Deadline : 18 May 2021