APPLICATION DEADLINE EXPIRED
Electric Engineer – Oriental Real Estate Ltd.
- Oriental group commenced modestly in 1982 in Real Estate business and with prudent entrepreneurship. At present, the group has several number of concerns owned private limited companies and entrepreneurs with a substantial turnover.
- Oriental Real Estate Ltd. is looking for a young, energetic, target oriented, self motivated and proactive electric engineer who has enough practical experience as an electrician in Real Estate Industry.
- Evaluate the efficiency of electrical systems, machinery, components and products.
- Apply knowledge of electricity to design testing methods for different systems.
- Assure product quality by conducting thorough and reliable tests.
- Service and maintain electrical systems.
- Must have knowledge on Lift, Sub-station, Generator, Fire Protection & Alarm System, Basement Ventilation System, Plumbing Works, CCTV, DATA & Telephone System.
- Designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components.
- Responsible for the inspection, repair, preventive maintenance and trouble shooting at the projects.
- Report work progress and budget matters to authority.
- Good problem solving skills and be able to manage a whole project, including looking after budget, and it’s important that meets deadlines.
- Must be able to work in the projects.
- Any other task assign by management.
- Work at office
- B.Sc/ Diploma in Electric Engineering from any reputed Institutions / University.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Developer, Real Estate
- Age at most 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Read Before Apply
Candidates can also apply through sending mail to [email protected] with appropriate subject line.
Candidates are suggested to write position name, Subject Name and both present and expected Salary in the subject line. (Example: Electric Engineer, B.Sc in Electric Engineering, Present- 20K, Expected-25K).
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.