APPLICATION DEADLINE EXPIRED
Android Engineer – DreamOnline Limited
- Working on native Android application development by using Java & Kotlin.
- Requirement analysis & UML design for Android mobile application.
- Ensure the quality of developed feature without the support of additional QA. Confirm unit testing by framework or by execution of function.
- Should be able to work on already developed product as maintenance
- Development & debugging of the project in Android studio.
- Managing the source code in GIT integrated with backlog.
- Task management and bug management in the backlog.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE or equivalent
- 3 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Java, Kotlin, MVVM
- Age at least 23 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ensuring the quality of own developed feature / module is a must.
- Understanding XD file (UI design) and implement accordingly
- Direct communication with PM at onsite. Understanding the requirement from remote is very important.
- Adapt pure agile development process.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Half Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Performance bonus
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Read Before Apply
If your qualifications match the above job description, please apply through bdjobs or send your CV (PDF only) to [email protected] Please rename your cv as this format ‘your_name_experience_year’, ie king_bob_5y.pdf
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further assessment. Please mention your current and expected salary when sending cv.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.