Waiter / Waitress – The Forest Lounge Ltd
- The Forest Lounge is best known for its ambiance. We believe that spent time with nature never wasted.
- If you think making time memorable, relaxation or hang out with your family, friends, etc. The Forest Lounge is the right place where you can spend time with nature. Here you will feel that there is more to life than working long hours. Also you will have authentic Multi Cuisine foods to treat yourself impeccably. The dishes are prepared by the skilled foreign chefs.
- The forest lounge is to make the restaurant food chain brand in Bangladesh. We are expanding our business by setup many outlets in Dhaka city. So we are looking for energetic, smart people for different section such as Top to bottom, kitchen, FnB, sales & Marketing, IT etc. For the result, we are looking for a skilled waiter or waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers. Who have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive uplifts the dining experience for customers.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables.
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (eg about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies).
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses.
- Inform customers about the day’s specials.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate.
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, order slips or by memorization.
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff.
- Serve food and drink orders.
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments.
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning.
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (eg parties).
- Follow all relevant health department regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
- Compliance cleanliness and food safety as per standards.
- Track and maintain all equipment and furniture.
- Doing and monitoring daily, weekly and monthly inventory.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers.
- Any task assigned by management should have a positive attitude.
Job type: Full time
Educational Qualifications: Diploma in Hotel Management or HSC
Experience: Minimum 2 years
- At least 2 years (s) experience as a team leader or supervisor in 3-5 star local and international brands hotels & Restaurants.
- Foreign experience people are get preference.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress.
- Hands-on experience with cash register and ordering information system (POS)
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks.
Company Opportunities: As per company policy.
Read before applying
If the above mentioned experience match with the requirements please send your updated CV (two referees, recent PP size photograph, photocopies of NID and all academic & experience certificates) along with cover letter to [email protected]
Interested candidates are requested to apply here.
The Forest Lounge Ltd