Assistant Engineer (Production) – FMC GROUP
- To Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives, work progress report, Planning and Monitoring of Production.
- To organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- To check Basic drawing and respective Production drawing to avoid the mistake before commencement of production
- Communication with IACS surveyor and owner’s representative and attend meeting time to time
- To Production drawing whenever needed
- To control worker and contractor function also prepare supporting data to make wages sheet
- To keeping communication with internal store and supply chain department and make purchase requisition for ship
- To perform any other activities assigned by the reporting supervisor
Employment Status: Full-time
- Sc in Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering/B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from BUET/DUET/CUET/RUET/KUET
Experience Requirements: 3 to 5 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 3-5 year(s) in shipbuilding
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Shipbuilding Production/Ship design
- Proven experience in the Shipbuilding engineering(design/production) field.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Good command on office applications (Microsoft office, Auto-CAD 2D, Maxsurf, Rhinoceros)
- Good knowledge in ship’s structural drawings, outfitting drawings, Piping system drawings
- Good command in both written and spoken English.
- Good inter-personal & communication skills.
Interested candidates send their CV to [email protected]