3D Modeler (CGI) – Magic Lamp Studio
- 3D artists are expected to be good users of 3D Softwares and Adobe products. Candidates should have a deep passion for 3D arts, CGI & animation. Here`s a chance to join a team where you can put all of your skills and interests to work.
- Expected to have good observational skill & ability to re-produce 3d model of industrial products, consumer product, hard-surface models according to reference image/sample objects.
- 3D Modeling & shading skills in 3D Max and/or Autodesk Maya or Cinema 4D or Z-brush
- 3D Lighting and Look Development expertise using 3D Studio Max/ Maya (v-ray).
- Ensure deliverable progress, manage assigned scope and requested changes, meet commitments, follow up and be on time.
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual
Workplace: Work from home, Work at office
Educational Requirements: Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
3D Animation, 3D Modeling, 3d Visualization
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
Additional Requirements: Age 18 to 45 years
- As per Firm policy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
** Please Mention your Expected Salary**
** Submission of resume and details along with your portfolio/show-reel is a must**
** Send your resume at [email protected]**
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to [email protected]