SEO & PPC Specialist – Coding Wallet
- If you are a Digital Marketing Specialist with vast experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC), please read on! We are looking for skilled SEO & PPC Specialist who can develop and leverage digital marketing strategies to enhance our brands, increase traffic, and drive sales, and work with high profile United Kingdom (UK) based clients; Outstanding company culture; Exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Job Location Dhaka (Lalmatia)
- Complete website audit, keyword research, competitors analysis, metadata analysis, bounce rate reduction, backlink generation, page size, and speed optimization, etc.
- Communicate and write promotional content in UK English proficiently
- Priorities will be given to those who have experience in WordPress
- Execute tests, analyze data, identify trends & insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
- Identify and handle crawl errors, sitemaps, site speed issues, and any other technical issues that can affect rankings and traffic.
- Implementing and managing the social media marketing strategy and focusing on platforms that are relevant to our client’s business objectives
- Identify trends & insights and optimize spend & performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing to increase traffic.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and, Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies.
- Guide developers on keeping CSS compatible with SEO
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: Work at office
Educational Requirements: The educational requirement will not be mandatory for skilled professionals
- Age 22 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- SEO, PPC, WordPress, SMM, Digital Marketing
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Technical SEO, On Page SEO, Off Page SEO, eCommerce, Advertising Promotion, PPC, SMM, Digital Marketing, Brand Planning/ Development, Business Development, WordPress Website Development
- Able to speak clearly and persuasively in English in a positive or negative situation
- Good knowledge of SEO analytics tools such as Google Keyword Planner, Google Trends, AlsoAsked, Rank Math, etc.
- Experience working with popular keyword, audit & analysis tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused.
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Polite and should have good organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- The compensation package will be competitive, and commensurate with experience and track record. Salary review each year with performance.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Yearly Increment based on performance.
- Performance bonus for outstanding contribution to the organization.
- Opportunity to work with UK clients
- Friendly working environment.
- Amazing Team Members with a lot of common sense.
- Other benefits as per the company’s policy.
Read Before Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their CVs along with the updated portfolio at email
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DON’T HAVE the necessary knowledge, skill, and experience.
Please list out your Portfolio / Linkedin account link in the email body.
Please mention the “SEO & PPC Specialist” in the email subject line.
rename your CV file in NAME_YEAR-OF-EXPERIENCE.pdf format (example: Iqbal_5.pdf ).
Mentioning the current and expected salary is recommended.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to [email protected]