Extruder Operator/ Helper – New Hope Feed Mill Bangladesh Ltd
- Operate Floating Fish Feed Extruder Machine:
- Adjust, calibrate and test equipment at the beginning of every shift to ensure proper pressure, speed, temperature, and general operation.
- Examine visually, weigh and measure components created from equipment at the end of the week to ensure machines are producing according to company and industry regulations and standards, making adjustments as needed.
- Work with team members, shift supervisors, and all necessary personnel to take care of complications as they arise.
- Communicate with fellow team members to learn of any equipment problems or malfunctions, and take care of them as they come up.
- Use regulated cleaning solutions, grease guns, oil cans, air hoses, and cleaning cloths to properly maintain and clean equipment on a bimonthly basis.
- Make repairs to equipment when necessary, and replace all defective, broken, or worn-out components.
- Choose and install cutters, molds, and all other necessary equipment parts so machines are always operating at peak efficiency.
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: SSC, Diploma (Vocational)
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Proven Practical Experience in Extruder Machine Operate
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM)
- Age 20 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least two years of experience in a production workspace
- For the Helper position, experience no need.
- Familiar with English Speaking and Listening.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Able to read measurements.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Insurance, Over time allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
Interested candidates are requested to apply here.