Veterinary Doctor – Uddyan Group
- Examine animals to detect and determine the nature of diseases or injuries.
- Treat sick or injured animals by prescribing medication, setting bones, dressing wounds, or performing surgery.
- Inoculate animals against various diseases such as rabies and distemper.
- Collect body tissue, feces, blood, urine, or other body fluids for examination and analysis.
- Operate diagnostic equipment such as radiographic and ultrasound equipment, and interpret the resulting images.
- Advise animal owners regarding sanitary measures, feeding, and general care necessary to promote health of animals.
- Educate the public about diseases that can be spread from animals to humans.
- Train and supervise workers who handle and care for animals.
- Euthanize animals.
- Establish and conduct quarantine and testing procedures that prevent the spread of diseases to other animals or to humans, and that comply with applicable government regulations.
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: Work at office
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Skills Required: Animal Health sector, animal husbandry, Veterinary medicine
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Animal Health sector
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Additional Requirements: Preference will be given to the retired doctors.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Interested candidates are requested to apply here.
Address : House No. 24 ,Lke Road, Nikunjo 1.
Web : www.uddyangroup.com
Business : Construction & Development, Agro & Energy House, Architecture Firm, Fisheries, Beverage & Trading.