GRAPHIC DESIGNER – The Peninsula Chittagong Limited
Vacancy: Not specific
- We are looking for a Professional Graphic Designer who has Proven graphic designing experience, a strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and other video editing software as well)
- He/ She should have a keen eye for aesthetics and details, excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Develops various forms of creative design, computer graphics, Video Editing, Video presentation, production layout and marketing support.
- Creates and revises print and multimedia collateral to reflect the current brand look
- Manages the look and feel, concept, visual development and final execution of all design directions.
- Partners with Marketing managers/ Concern along with related operational departments as part of a project team providing design, conceptualization and solutions pertaining to deliverables.
- Maintains familiarity with customer demographics and develops an appropriate look and feel for all promotion and event related collateral.
- Monitors the progress of all projects. Provides continuous communication to the Marketing and/or Project team regarding ongoing projects and status updates.
- Executes various aspects of production including scanning, digital retouching, image editing, special effects, file manipulation and layout.
- Troubleshoots digital production issues as needed.
- Maintains project files and archives.
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: Work at office
Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
Please apply with detailed CV & contact phone number(s) with recent pp size photograph to: Head of HR & Administration, The Peninsula Chittagong Limited, Bulbul Center, 486/B O.R. Nizam Road, GEC Circle, Chattogram-4100, Bangladesh.
Please mention the post you applied on the top of the envelop. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Any persuasions are highly discouraged.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to [email protected]