Front Desk Executive / Receptionist – A very well reputed Group
Job Context: We are looking for qualified candidates with adequate experience for our company
- Receiving visitors/customers at the front desk by greeting and welcoming them courteously & appropriately and visitor & customer record maintain.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Receiving and answering the calls quickly and efficiently in a professional manner & forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Provide basic and accurate information to the respective person via phone/email.
- Provide support to the administrative department when needed.
- Reporting to Managing Director / Director / General Manager.
- Maintaining log books/registers/parcels.
- Keep the record of all employees going out and duration of their stay at out-side.
- Receiving and sorting daily mails.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings.
- Maintain access control for visitors.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skill.
- Good Looking, elegant, smart, presentable personality.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: HSC
Additional Requirements: Only females are allowed to apply
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Interested candidates are requested to apply here.
A very well reputed Group