Guest Relation Officer (Female) – Grand River View Hotel
Vacancy: Not specific
We are inviting application from Bangladeshi Nationals for the position of Guest Relation Officer (Female). The candidate must fulfill the following criteria to qualify for the position.
- We are looking for a professional Guest Relation Officer to be responsible for pre-opening hotel guest service front desk operation. She shall be the responsible for efficient guest service She is responsible to comply with all governmental regulations as well as hotel Polices that relate to the position. The incumbent has to perform the following duties but not limited to, as follows:
- Administer all guest departure on everyday basis and ensure compliance to all establishedmanual and computer procedures.
- Monitor all inquiries for reservation and manage all communication with clients for hotel rates and assist to increase revenue though occupancy.
- Develop and maintain effective professional relationship with all clients and provide assistance on phone and in person.
- Review arrival lists to welcome guests
- Attend to special guests (e.g. VIPs) and answer their inquiries
- Help prepare welcome folders with collateral (e.g. room service menus, area descriptions)
- Provide information about amenities, area and venues and promote services
- Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers
- Offer assistance with certain tasks (e.g. confirming travel arrangements, taking messages)
- Address customer complaints and escalate tomanagementwhen needed
- Ensure front desk guest service and reservation.
- Record information in the logbook daily
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Diploma or Bachelor in Hotel Managementis preferred
- Must be pretty and attractive.
- Height must be 5′-6″ inches
- Proven experience as a Guest Relations Officer/ Front Office Executive preferred.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry standards
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Computer literacy
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- An outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Other Requirements:
- Presentable personality, well groomed, courteous and excellent inter-personal relationship skills.
- Commendable documented communications proficiency both in spoken & written English and Bangla.
- Other language proficiency will be counted as an added advantage.
- Familiar with MS Office package and Internet Browsing.
- Strong Leadership skills.
- Should have a “Can Do Attitude”.
- Ready to work extra hours irrespective of Duty schedule based on emergency situations.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): 3/4 star hotel experience preferred.
Salary: Tk. 15000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits: Excellent working environment with other admissible benefits
Interested candidates are requested to apply here.
Please sent Application & Resume with a recent photograph by August 04, 2021 by postal mail or in Person to the following address.
Grand Riverview Hotel
232, Kazi Hata, Rajshahi-6000
E-mail : [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be called for assessment. PLEASE ONLY APPLY “IF” YOU MEET OF EXCEED THE MINIMUM
REQUIREMENT ABOVE. IF NOT-DO NOT APPLY.
Grand River VIew Hotel
Address : Grand River View Hotel. 232, Kajihata, Rajshahi.