Accounts Manager – Talent Centric Limited
- Department: Accounts
- Job Summary: Talent Centric is looking for an Accounts Manager to coordinate, track and evaluate day-to-day financial activities. The responsibilities for this position include establishing financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting information. The individual must have hands-on experience in monitoring MIS repost along with verifying the integrity and accuracy of financial operations and developing efficient business processes to record revenue.
- Job Location: Baridhara, Dhaka
- Managing the general accounting function such as monitoring & reviewing daily bank and cash transactions, reviewing monthly reconciliation of bank.
- Ensure proper accounting operations, such as accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, cash receipts, treasury, and revenue and expenditure analysis.
- Manages the accounts team for financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budget preparation.
- Ensure accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, and initiating corrective actions.
- Establishes internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Reviewing VAT & Tax return documents and maintaining records.
- Ensure proper compliance as per Income Tax Ordinance, VAT & Supplementary Act.
- Audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies.
- Maintains accounting controls developing and defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Participate in recruitment of accounting and financial staff and cooperate in performance evaluations for team development.
- Perform necessary relevant task based on requirement.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting from reputed university.
- CA/ACCA completed candidate will get preference.
Experience Requirements: 5 to 7 year(s)
- Experience Requirements: 5 to 7 years of experience in Accounts/Finance, similar industry is preferred.
- Additional Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities):
- Working knowledge of AMS software Such as Tally, QuickBooks & Xero.
- Working knowledge in bank reconciliation, Cash Flow Management, Finance, and bank cooperation, Income Tax, and VAT.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including VLOOKUP’s and pivot tables.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to create and maintain various MIS reposts.
- Good leadership qualities.
- Ability to supervise team.
Compensation & Other Benefits: As per company policy
Read Before Apply
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV and mention the job position as the subject line.
Interested candidates are requested to apply here.
Talent Centric Limited