Senior Officer (Payroll) – Pretty Group
Vacancy: Not specific
- Good Knowledge to operate Jibika/ Kormee/ Logics payroll software.
- Capable to make pcs rate wages sheet in manually.
- Capable to make salaried worker/staff’s wages sheet in manually
- Updating and maintaining payroll database.
- Maintain close communication with staff and section head for payroll related queries.
- Sound knowledge on labor law & compliance issues, which is relevant to compensation & benefit.
- Overall competent knowledge is required to handle payroll relevant all issues.
- To carry out any other tasks assigned by the management.
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: Work at office
- Graduation/ Post graduation in HRM from any recognized university.
- Skills Required: HR and Payroll, payroll management, Payroll Processing
- 5 to 7 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Compensation/ Benefits/ Attendance/ Leave Management, Factory HR Administration, General HR, HRIS/ HR Database Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Sweater Industry
- Age 28 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 4 years experiences in a Sweater Factory,Knit,Woven,Wash, textile as a Payroll Officer.
- Enthusiastic and hard working.
- Problem solving ability.
Compensation & Other Benefits: As per company policy
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Interested candidates are requested to apply here.