Manager (IE, Planning & Operation) – (Knit / Woven) – Southern Apparel Holdings
Vacancy: Not specific
We are looking for the best minds, self-motivated experienced professionals for the position Manager-IE, Planning & Operation. This position will lead a big IE & Production team, analyze and evaluate efficient working and administer all processes and methods according to required standards and systems using IE method/tools.
- Candidate will be responsible for making effective monthly production plan/ advance plan of the orders in consultation and coordination with Marketing and Merchandising, production head, & management team.
- Reviewing production plan with capacity and strength along with ensuring timely shipment through strong production follow-up.
- Order status monitoring & regular schedule meeting with Merchandising, production & fabrics department for order Planning & proper line allocation of the styles.
- Goals Analysis of low production & collect lost time against low production and clarify Monitor line wise production report by hourly output basis Study individual operator’s performance and follow up unskilled operators.
- Ensure the accurate & optimal capacity planning, while ensuring cost reduction & increased profitability.
- Always be updated on production status whether it is meeting the production plan or not, if not then make a root cause analysis and give quick solution for a smooth operation.
- Building relationship with merchandising department & Production people for smooth operation.
- Manage production planning staff and scheduling of raw material to meet production schedules.
- Study and record time and motion, methods, and speed involved in performance of production, maintenance and other worker operations for such purposes as establishing standard production rates or improving efficiency.
- Evaluate staff performance, new operator’s skill assessment, ensure floor discipline, identify training needs and manage their career developments.
- Provide cost effective production system through capacity plan and make sure achievement.
- Identify and collect data on agreed Key Performance Indicators.
- Train factories how to measure improvements in KPIs .
- Check and finalize machine layout plan as well as target.
- Ensure most effective, easier and economy method of work in production.
- Skill inventory of operator and prepare data base regular basis.
- WIP control, monitoring and report making, Improve overall productivity.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: Work at office
- Sc / M.Sc in Industrial & production Engineer (IPE) / Textile / MBA from any recognized and well reputed university.
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
4 to 5 years in the relevant position, IE, Knit and Woven
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Garments, Group of Companies
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have computer literacy with good analytical skills.
- Open minded approach towards learning new skills and sharpening existing skill sets.
- Result-oriented and a strong desire of success.
- Self-starter & proactive.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Looking for smart, energetic, pro-active and career oriented candidate.
- Excellent communications skills both in written and speaking in English.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Interested candidates are requested to apply here.
Southern Apparel Holdings
Address : House 26 Road 13 sector 14 uttara, Dhaka
Web : www.southernbd.com
Business : Production and export