Manager – HR & Admin – Pasha Group
Vacancy: Not specific
- Ensuring effective human resource planning – the best balance between employees and jobs and also avoiding shortage and surplus of manpower in the organization.
- Maintaining physical and digital presence of all the personnel records like employment contracts, letters & applications.
- Monitoring all the works of the employees and evaluate them.
- Update internal databases with old and new employee information.
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies and guide the employees through them thoroughly.
- Implementations of company policies and manuals.
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days.
- Publish and remove job ads and follow up on the recruitment process.
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed.
- Maintain relationship with stakeholders both inside and outside.
- Present reports and presentations on HR related metrics like total number of recruitments, layoffs, increments and promotions.
- Handle company branding, marketing and recruitment protocols.
- Develop SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and implement them successfully.
- Organizing training requirements for different employees in different fields and take definitive measures in order to bring out the full potential within them.
- Prepare budgets for employee training, recruitments, promotional activities and branding.
- Respond to employees’ queries and needs and convey them to proper management in order to ensure necessary steps to fulfill or mitigate them.
- Supervise an effective succession plans for all department.
- Communicate with legal advisors and labor office in order to successfully implement a good working environment with proper legitimate labor law enforced.
- Design HR policies, procedures and updating of Organogram.
- Ensure performance review periodically and take necessary steps to increase work efficiency in the organization.
- Need to have basic understanding of all licenses regarding maintaining and operating factories, i:e: Factory Trade License, Fire License, Environment License, Factory Inspectorate Directorate License, IRC, ISO, Factory Fire Policy, Boiler License, Chamber of Commerce Certificate and Bangladesh Energy Regulatory Commission (BERC) License.
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: Work at office
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resource Management
- Training/Trade Course: Human Resource Management training.
- Skills Required: Human Resource Management, Human Resources Development
- At least 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Business Communication, Human Resource Management, Human Resources & Development
- Age at least 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- As per Company Policy
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Interested candidates are requested to apply here.