Receptionist (Female) – Credence Housing Ltd
Vacancy: Not specific
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifying company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintaining security and telecommunications system.
- Informing visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintaining security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Operating telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Keeping a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supporting continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and any other task, if provided by HR & Admin Department.
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: Work at office
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Experience Requirements: At least 2 year(s)
- Age 23 to 30 years
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Working at a real estate company will get preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Medical allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
Mention the designation at the subject line while applying through e-mail.
N: B: Credence is an equal opportunity provider.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume
Send your CV to [email protected]