Executive – Procurement – 100 % Export Oriented Apparels Manufacturing Company
We are a 100% export oriented Knit Garments Manufacturer, looking for dynamic and highly professional persons for the post of “Executive-Procurement “. The incumbent must be energetic & possess an enthusiastic personality with self-driven competency for taking challenges
- Source / Develop / Procure Trims & Accessories for Garments manufacturing.
- Follow up with potential suppliers (nominated/non-nominated where applicable) for price & quality.
- Collect quotations from different suppliers, prepare comparative study and take Management approval.
- Purchase of materials at the most competitive price which minimize the cost of company ensuring higher quality standard.
- Prepare /Issue purchase orders and strong follow up with the Suppliers for on time deliveries of goods.
- Follow up PI & LC and ensure on time payment settlement.
- Identify potential suppliers, visit existing suppliers, and build & maintain good relationships with suppliers.
- Prepare material inventory report and maintain other documentation related to procurement of material.
- Produce different types of reports as and when required.
- Contribute in company’s cost savings by ensuring efficient procurement.
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: Work at office
Educational Requirements: Master of Business Administration (MBA),Masters degree in any discipline
Experience Requirements: 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age 25 to 35 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Proactive, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication with all.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Read Before Apply
Only related job experienced candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Interested candidates are requested to apply here.