Customer Relationship Manager – Haramain Hajj Umrah Limited
- Provide our customers with the best-in-class customer service .Provide products information .Taking sales order from the customer.
- We focus on employee engagement and development while the heart of our business is our customers and clients. Being able to provide a premium support experience to customers through call, email, messaging and chat is a prerequisite to attaining this job.
- Notify and inform each customer about their full services.
- The prospect candidate will also possess strong fleet management, business communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- You the answering of Email, phone calls, web live chat, whatsup call & message from customers, whether it is for answering queries, send the package details , resolving complaints, and providing information which will actually customers want.
- Candidate must have capacity to achieve monthly sales Target.
- Candidate must self-motivated and Target oriented.
- High ambitious and experienced must.
- Capacity to recovery sale proceeds in time.
- Must be loyal to the company and willingness to take any challenge.
- Understanding and/or Identifying customers’ inquiries, requests, needs, and complaints to provide the simplest and the best solutions to customers.
- Respond to customer inquiries via Mobile, Email, What’s up, online messages and over the phone.
- Prepare customers demand and drive the acquisition plan.
- Maintain a good relationship with existing customers.
- Answer all customer’s queries regarding their Hajj Umrah Tour as per Package terms and agreement policies.
- Instant customer Special requirement Analyze and report on customer’s requirement and inform to the Manager/ MD.
- Responsible for handling end-to-end all customers achieve overall customer service & Monthly Basis Revenue target.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly
- Keeping customers updated on the latest Package & Tour.
- Multitask and work effectively under pressure with careful attention to detail.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment is a plus
- A team player, professional attitude, take initiative on workload and working to improve your skillsets
- Provide after-sales support to gather important feedback from customers working as a team and FOR the team.
- Collect necessary information and promptly report office activities directly to MD
- Attend guest and clients, follow-up of complaints and requirements
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews for the organization
- Any other task assigned by Management
- The applicant will have to maintain a good relationship with our customers, monitor and handle the day to day sales activities and have to keep track of the orders received and deliveries made to the customers.
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- A Level/ Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Customer Care, Leadership, Strong communication skills , Team player
- Skills Required: Business Development,Customer Care
- 2 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Customer Care, Leadership, Strong communication skills , Team player
- Age 30 to 50 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 20000 – 25000 (Monthly)
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Performance bonus, Profit share Professional working environment with competitive compensation packages including: Mobile allowance, Sales Incentive, Festival bonus, Office transport, when available, Yearly paid vacation for deserving candidates
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Interested persons who meet the above criteria are invited to submit their updated resume with a recent passport size photograph to [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be called for initial interview. If you think you have the required qualification & aptitude, please apply with confidence with a recent passport size photograph, CV with contact number and name to:
Haramain Hajj Umrah Limited
House# B-155, (3rd Floor) Road# 22, Mohakhali New DOHS 1206 Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh