Manager – Operation (Boutique) – P2P Family
- Ensure execution and drive of clothing business operating standards, policies, procedures that increase sales and profits.
- Update showroom strategy time to time to increase sales.
- Develop production & operating plan, training budget, new store business forecast, capital expenditure, and operation performance that in accordance with the P2P’s business plan
- Develop and review promotion plans and opportunities to deliver sales and profitability target
- Evaluate sales trends and take appropriate action plan to close the sales gaps on both strategic and operational level
- Supervise the management of the Brand window displays with the program for the promotion, sales, and seasonal period as appropriate
- Work closely with the marketing team to provide input into the marketing campaigns as well as innovative marketing ideas to drive and maximize sales and traffic.
- Provide ideas for special events, holiday promotions, and other marketing initiatives by being aware of fashion trends and target customers to be reached.
- Be responsible for production output, fabric & finished clothing.
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime and the ability to optimize.
- Lead the operations team to develop and update all related personnel policies/procedures as well as an operational manual
- Ensure delivery of 100% customer satisfaction throughout the year
Employment Status: Full-time
Workplace: Work at office
Educational Requirements: Bachelor degree in any discipline
Experience Requirements: At least 5 year(s), The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):, Boutique Fashion
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Interested candidates are requested to apply here.