PS to Managing Director at Mother Textile Mills Ltd
- Depending on their position, the chosen applicant will be accountable for.
- Assist the Managing Director by doing secretarial duties.
- Work in tandem with the upper management and any other relevant teams as needed.
- Letters from the Honorable CEO via Electronic Mail.
- Produce a number of reports for the Managing Director.
- Steps to be taken in response to open, significant issues.
- Aid the Managing Director in his/her interactions with other top officials.
- Anything else the MD needs done.
Status of Employment: Full-time
Needed Level of Education: Must be Honours & MA in English Department from Dhaka University.
Possible Experience Needs: At least 5 year(s)
- 25 years old to 35 years old.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as familiarity with Microsoft 365 are required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Outstanding abilities in both verbal and writing communication (English & Bangla).
- Exceptional talents in organization and managing one’s time effectively.
- Typing abilities in both Bangla and English are necessary (at least 25 words per Minute for Bangla and 30 words per Minute for English).
- Capable of working under intense time constraints.
- Approach to the resolution of issues that is proactive.
- Capacity to multitask while preserving the strictest levels of confidentiality.
Salary: Those who are qualified for the aforementioned position will be offered a competitive wage, as well as the chance to advance their careers and earn a better starting salary.
Payment and Perks: As per Company Rules.
The envelope containing application should be marked with the position applied for.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Interested candidates should email a complete biodata, 3 pp-size photos, and attested copies of educational/experience certificates to the Managing Director, Mother Textile Mills Ltd. Sena Kalyan Bhaban (15th Floor), 195, Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000.
The deadline for applications is August 24, 2022.
Mother Textile Mills Ltd.