Context: This engineer develops ADC/DAC architecture. We need enthusiastic team players to develop the future of communications.
- Use system requirements to develop RF and baseband block requirements with platform architects, system groups, and digital design groups.
- Baseband analog frontend top-down specification.
- Design radio analog and mixed-signal circuit blocks including ADC/DAC, bandgap, LDO, temperature/process sensors, PLL, and others.
- Floorplan and collaborate with layout designer to build circuit designs using best-practice layout methodologies.
- Integrate analog IP at the chip level with the chip team.
- Direct analog IP verification and modeling.
- Bench bring-up and test plans and validate/characterize/debug designs into mass production
Status of employment: Full-time
Workplace: Work at the office
Needed Level of Education: Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Possible Experience Needs
- Age at least 30 years
- Experience 7 years
- 7+ years mmWave design, 4+ with AWR MWO
- A/MWO or ADS/Cadence circuit simulation experience.
- Altium schematic capture and board layout review experience, RF layout skills a plus.
- VNA, spectrum analyzer, power meter, and oscilloscope bench testing experience.
- Skills needed: AWR, Cadence, Circuit Design, millimeter Wave, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, VNA.
Work Location: Dhaka
Payments and Perks
- Mobile bill, Profit share, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
The deadline for applications is 15 Feb 2023
Agni Systems Limited