- Can work with the team under pressure, want to investigate and develop, and troubleshoot.
- If management wants, must have the such mindset.
- You must be prepared to support end-users.
- Installing and configuring networking routers, switches, and wireless devices (MIKROTIK, CISCO, Dell) (Aironet, Unifi, UBNT, CAMBIUM, ALTAI).
- Networking protocols (OSPF, BGP, VLAN, MPLS, etc.) and services layer2, layer-3, VPNs (PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, MPLS), NMS, and (Nagios, Cacti, etc.).
- Data validation/IP transmission infrastructure development.
- Fixing network faults promptly.
- Manage Cacti, Nagios, DNS, Observium, K.V.M log, and proxy servers as needed.
- Network monitoring tools and rapid action in case of alerts or faults.
- System and networking software, hardware, and protocols expertise.
- Intrusion detection and data backup/recovery knowledge.
- System virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-v) expertise required (VMWare ESXi, vSphere, and vCenter).
- Workspace knowledge.
- Know Windows Active Directory.
- Must understand computer hardware and software.
Status of employment: Full-time
Workplace: Work at the office
Needed Level of Education
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE, IT, BIT, ECE, ETE.
Possible Experience Needs
- Age at most 30 years
- Experience 3 year
- Network Engineering, Security, Networking Skills, and System Administration experience is required.
- Prefer CCNA, MTCNA, MTCRE, and RHCE.
- Disability applicants are welcome.
- Applicants should have experience in Network Engineering.
Work Location: Dhaka
Payments and Perks
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
The deadline for applications is 22 Feb 2023