Laboratory Technologist at Ibn Omar Medical & Diagnostic
- Urology, hematology, immunology, and biochemistry must all be included in the list of necessary routine tests.
- Gathering and making sketches of samples, Receiving, labeling, and analyzing samples (blood, urine, stool, etc.)
- The one in charge of maintaining overall responsibility for the laboratory departments.
- ensuring that the laboratory investigation is finished in a timely manner and providing the patients with certified reports.
- In this department, you are responsible for the management of the reagents and materials.
- Maintain a spotless and well-organized space while also ensuring that all applicable safety rules are adhered to scrupulously at all times.
- in order to guarantee that the reports will be delivered on time.
Status of Employment: Full-time
Needed Level of Education: BSc. Or Diploma in Laboratory Technology
Possible Experience Needs: 2 to 3 year(s)
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
Location: Dhaka (Paltan)
The deadline for applications is August 24, 2022.
Ibn Omar Medical & Diagnostic
Address : Fahima Tower, 3rd floor,42/43. Purana paltan