Currently we are looking for energetic, self- motivated, creative & pro-active candidate for the following position.
The IT Manager is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure, including end-user systems. S/he assists end-users in troubleshooting and solving common hardware and software problems.
This individual is accountable for the following applications:
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office Suites
- Microsoft SQL & mail Server
- Auto Cad, Illustrator & Tally Server
- Land Area Network (LAN)
Create design required for a variety of products and activities, such as:
- Newspapers, magazine & website
- Product packet
- Exhibitions and display
- Corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. newsletters etc.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Network Management
- Software License Management
- Mobile Device Management/Provisioning
- Manage relationships with outside service vendors, i.e. ISP, Facebook marketing, Real Estate Forum
- Location: Corporate Head Office, Platinum Group.
- At least 3 to 5 years experience as IT expertise/ Asst. Manager in any reputed organization, FMCG company is preferable
- Must have experience in Graphic Designer position
No of Vacancies: N/A
Job Level: Entry
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: Group of Companies
Preferred Business Area: Agro based Industry
Salary: Attractive compensation package
Post Graduation in CSE.
Application Deadline: Nov 26, 2017