– Develop merchandising visibility, service strategy and action plan
– Develop merchandising calendar linked with innovation & launch plan
– Monitoring the competitors’ activities and taking corrective actions
– Vendor management & collaborative work with third party and merchandising tool activation
– Arranging training & development workshops for merchandising project
– Analyzing and delivering daily, weekly and monthly report on merchandising project
– Taking initiatives to make the system better and ensuring effective utilization of pop materials
– Age at most 30 years
– 2-3 years experience with 1 year experience in relevant industry (FMCG) will get preference
– Good communications skills with computer literacy (MS Word & MS Excel)
BBA/MBA/Masters from reputed universities (Major in Marketing)
No of Vacancies: N/A
Job Level: Entry
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: Food & Beverage Industry
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: 05 August 2017
Other Benefits: N/A
If you think you are competent enough for the above position, please submit your application with complete resume to General Manager, Human Resource Department, Square Food & Beverage Ltd. Rupayan Centre (11th floor) 72 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka 1212. Or you may also send your Cover Letter and resume by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position applied for must be mentioned on top of the envelope or in the subject line of your mail.
Square Food & Beverage Ltd. is an equal employment opportunity provider.
Square Food & Beverage Limited
Job Source: Online Job Posting