APPLICATION DEADLINE EXPIRED
Prime Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country and the proud recipient of numerous awards from ICAB, ICMAB and SAFA for its published accounts & reports, operational excellence and transparency in consecutive years. This success has been achieved through the contribution and enthusiasm of our motivated employees.
The Bank is now looking for experienced personnel for the following position of its Internal Control & Compliance Division.
The above position will be offered to the deserving candidates depending on experience and competencies.
- MBA/MBM along with 4 years graduation in BBA/BBS/B.Com (Horns) in Accounting from any UGC approved university acceptable to Bank having no third class/division in the total academic history.
- Professional certificate especially CA Knowledge level passed/Course Completed (CC) will get preference.
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience in banking industry.
- Ensuring that violations, if any, of the policy of the Bank, are brought to the notice so as to ensure timely corrective and remedial action and sustenance of the same.
- Checking transactions and other verifications and compliances with the procedures laid down
- Checkingthe activities of Branch/ Divisions/Departments/Units of the Bank to ensure that they are in due order and in agreement with books.
- Detecting and finding out any leakage having large financial implications
- Scrutinizing the completeness of documents.
- Following up with authorities to ensure timely rectification of irregularities reported which were not rectified on the spot.
- Verifying timely and regular submission of the periodical and statutory returns.
- Geographic mobility and flexibility& willing to work anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Sound Knowledge regarding MS office, e-mail corresponding
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skill with pleasant personality.
- Thorough knowledge of Core Banking software.
- Hardworking, proactive, self-motivated ability to work under pressure.
No of Vacancies: N/A
Job Level: Entry
Job Nature: Full Time
Industry: Bank / Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Preferred Business Area: Bank / Non-Bank Fin. Institution
Salary: As per Bank’s policy
Other Benefits: As per Bank’s policy
MBA/ MBM along with 4 years graduation in BBA/BBS/B.Com (Horns) in Accounting from any UGC approved university acceptable to Bank having no third class/division in the total academic history.
Interested and eligible candidate can apply for only one position of the following link: http://career.primebank.com.bd/career/joblist.html
Application Deadline: Nov 30, 2017
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for recruitment assessment. Any kind of persuasion in the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of candidature. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.