Development Merchandiser (KNIT & WOVEN) – BS Fashion Limited
- Managing activities for product development
- Coordinating product development with design, marketing, modeling, materials purchasing teams and sample section.
- Sourcing of all raw materials to make correct sample
- Sourcing all accessorizes for product development
- Make the sample requirement chart and follow up for each buyer and send it to management each week.
- Make sure that samples are matching with initial request technical files, picture, drawings & measurement sheet.
- Sourcing different and new fabric from supplier and propose to buyer
- Build a measurement sheet & pattern Database
- having good technical knowledge
- Work closely with the designer to develop the samples with prints, embroidery any embellishment.
- Transmit all information to the production merchandiser concerning the styles when order is confirmed
- Make sure nice marketing pictures are taken of all developed samples
- Make sure all information are mentioned on hangtag for all samples (weight, quality, etc.)
- In charge of parcel sending and share parcel details and follow up.
- Graduation from any reputed university
- 5 to 10 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to manage
- Anticipating skills
- Organization skills
- Can work under pressure
- High attention to details
- Ability to give realistic schedules
- Passionate about fashion industry
- 5-10 years on relevant field (Buying house)
- Communication with Buyers, have to organise the work for a sample section, which is working for 2 entities, including another sister company and combine the planning accordingly
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Company Policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Read Before Apply
*Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
Send your CV to [email protected]
BS Fashion Limited
Address : House no-502, (2nd & 3rd Floor), Road No-09, Baridhara DOHS, Dhaka-1206, Bangladesh.