Field Facilitator – Jago Nari
- JAGO NARI is implement REE CALL 2021 Project, Supported by OXFAM at two Unions under Barguna Sadar Upazilla.
- JAGO NARI is seeking application from the appropriate and qualified candidate who has the nationality of Barishal Division and has willingness to work community level.
- Job Duration: 1 Years (prosperity Extension 3 years)
- Data Collection Case Story documentation.
- Local Level networking, influencing with development stake Holders among from GO, NGO and Private sector including local Government and different standing committees
- Facilitate and support community Based organization (CBO) to develop and execute their annual plan Coordination with service providing agencies.
- Preparing different documents and preserving as per the need of project.
- Maintaining communication all time with upper line supervisor.
Employment Status: Full-time, Contractual
Educational Requirements: Masters / Bachelor Degree
Experience Requirements: At least 3 year(s)
- Age at most 40 years
- At least 3 year(s) experience in DRR, Climate Change Adaptation and related project management,
Salary: Tk. 23809 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits: Others admissible benefits, as per Organizational policy
Read Before Apply
JAGO NARI invites applications from the potential candidate for the mentioned position for implementing `REE CALL Project`. If you meet the above requirements, please send application to Director HR & Admin JAGO NARI Barguna, with CV with National ID and photographs with ensuring names of two referees along with her/his address, cell phone #, and email. Please send documents at [email protected] (You must mention the position title at subject line of your email) or applicant should send hard copy to mention position at top of the Envelop the following address
Director (HR & Admin)
Ashahi Mansion (2nd floor)
College Road, Barguna-8700, Bangladesh
Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Skilled female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
JAGO NARI is not tolerant any kinds of child abuse or gender-based violence