Executive Director – Production – NASSA GROUP
Vacancy: Not specific
Nassa Group, one of the largest conglomerate in Bangladesh is looking a dynamic and self-driven professional to lead the Production Department as Executive Director – Production.
- Direct, lead and monitor cutting, sewing, finishing department aimed at smooth operation of production for large woven factory.
- Coordination with planning, maintenance, store, merchandising team for optimum productivity.
- Confirm daily, weekly & monthly production as per planning.
- Ensure achievement of production targets and guide production teams to attain targets for the respective unit within given time-frame.
- Control the day-to-day operations of the production department ensuring that the production plan is adhered to by customer requirement.
- Ensure efficient utilization of resources i.e. materials, labour, equipment to meet production targets and objectives.
- Exhibit knowledge of layout planning, production process management while maintaining production schedule to adhere to shipment timelines.
- Ensures complete adherence to organization’s quality standards and practices keeping in mind quality and compliance requirements of international buyers.
- Control the improvement of production processes & reduce all types of wastage by proper planning.
- Good knowledge on Pattern and marker, technically problem solving ability with required quality standard.
- Achieve optimum level of productivity by maintaining AQL required by buyer and identify production line blockages and take necessary steps.
- Monitor, control and utilization of man, machine & material for optimum productivity.
- Maintain quality product for each style and no compromise with quality at everywhere (ensure shipment with zero defects)
- Supervise production floor for highest level of productivity given by management.
- Establish effective communication with cutting and finishing & Quality team responsible personnel to fulfil the order quantity and avoid any short shipment.
- Evaluate staff performance, ensure floor discipline, identify training needs and manage their career development.
- Any other responsibility assigned by Managing Director as per company requirement.
Employment Status: Full-time
- Work at office
- Minimum Graduation Degree from any reputed University/Institutions.
- Skills Required: Production, woven factory
- At least 15 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Factory Operation, Garments
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age at least 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidates who are experience in a large woven factory will be preferable.
- Strong leadership capability, self-driven & team building efficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge on garments production.
- Detail knowledge on SMV calculation, Production, Shipment planning and Manpower estimation & Allocation per style.
- Knowledge of Internet & E-mail and other MS office programs.
- Knowledge of labour laws and other applicable statutory compliance.
Compensation & Other Benefits: As per company policy
Interested candidates are requested to apply here.
Address : 238, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Gulshan Link Road, Dhaka-1208
Web : www.nassagroup.org
Business : EXPORTER